Saturday, June 25, 2011

Back to moving... We bunkered right in front of the Rock of Gibraltar. I was awe struck at the sight and all the other days of being out on the open ocean with nothing to look at but the rolling waves seemed to have faded away. I feel like we were never far from land to start with. The land scape is beautiful with rolling hills and modern architecture. The refueling part itself was interesting. It started around 4:30 our time today and involved a fuel ship anchoring next to us and connecting a fuel hose. The whole process took until about 11 o'clock tonight (Once again our time). I assume it was a lot of fuel but I didn't think it would be such a long process. My test went okay but I can't say it was the easiest test I've ever taken. It was the first test of 2011 for me and I'm hoping I did somewhat decent. The scores should be posted tomorrow. We have one more day of classes and then it is off to Barcelona!! First 24 hour day we have had in awhile and I'm already ready for bed! Goodnight! Can't wait to post pictures of today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment